Toys for Manhattan accepts new and experienced toys and gifts for distribution to underprivileged families as Christmas presents for their families.
This year the shop is located at 925 Enoch Lane, located south of Menard’s.
The distributions for those who otherwise may go without Christmas season are on Fridays and Saturdays, December 2 – 17.
- You must make an appointment using this online form.
- Only one appointment per household during the season.
- Only the one person that signed up for that time slot will be allowed to shop. IDs will be verified at check-in.
- There will be a limit on new toys.
- Masks and hand sanitizer will be available.
- No children, food or drinks allowed in the shop.
Sign Up for an appointment
Toys for Manhattan reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone for any reason.
Anyone may drop off donations at the shop, 925 Enoch Lane, on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 1 and 6 p.m., November 10 through December 20. For large donations, please call 785-313-2013 to schedule an appropriate time.
Other sites accepting donations and hosting promotions are:
- 1419 Mercantile, 3039 Anderson Ave
- Abbott Management, 486 McCall Rd
- American Family Insurance, Tim Engle Agency, 3320 Anderson Ave
- Chase Life Chiropractic, 3230 Kimball Avenue
- Edward Jones Financial Advisor: Sarah Pacheco, 519 Lincoln Ave, Wamego
- Inspire ENT & Pulmonology, 4201 Anderson Ave, Suite C
- Legacy Realty of Kansas, 3901 Vanesta Dr, Suite A
- Manhattan Dental, 2745 Pembrook Place
- McCullough Development, 210 N 4th St
- Menards, 515 McCall Rd
- O’Reilly Auto Parts, 700 Ft. Riley Blvd
- Orscheln Farm & Home Supply, 427 Hummels Place
- Riddle’s Jewelry, 100 Manhattan Town Center
- Riley County Police Dept., 1001 S Seth Child Rd
- Salon One & Spa, 1348 Westloop Place
- Uncorked Inspiration, 1223 Moro Street
- Via Christi Home Medical, 2439 Claflin Rd
- Water’s True Value Hardware, 338 N Seth Child Rd
Any business, organization, club, or group may do their own collection. If you have a large collection to deliver, please call to make arrangements.
Monetary donations are gladly accepted.
Not accepting: household items, furniture, televisions, or summer clothing.
A donation receipt is available on request.
Judy Padgett, firstname.lastname@example.org, 785-313-2013.