Toys for Manhattan accepts new and experienced toys and gifts for distribution to underprivileged families as Christmas presents for their families.
This year the shop is located at the K-State Office Park, 1880 Kimbal Ave, Suite 160.
Anyone may drop off donations at the shop on Tuesday and Thursday evenings between 5 and 8 p.m. through December 19. If your donation is large, please call to schedule a drop-off time.
Other sites accepting donations and hosting promotions are:
- 14 19 Mercantile, 3039 Anderson Ave
- Abbott Management, 486 McCall Rd
- American Family Insurance, Tim Engle Agency, 3320 Anderson Ave
- Bellus Academy, 1130 Westloop Place
- Books-A-Million, 100 Town Center Mall, Suite 225, north wing
- De Hart Plumbing, 1723 Fair Lane
- Edward Jones Financial Advisor: Sarah Pacheco, 519 Lincoln Ave, Wamego
- First United Methodist Church, 612 Poyntz Ave
- Inspire ENT & Pulmonology, 4201 Anderson Ave, Suite C
- Legacy Realty of Kansas, 3901 Vanesta Dr, Suite A
- Little Apple Nutrition, 2026 Tuttle Creek Blvd
- Manhattan Dental, 2745 Pembrook Place
- Manhattan Fire Dept., 2000 Denison Ave
- McCullough Development, 210 N 4th St
- Menards, 515 McCall Rd
- O’Reilly Auto Parts, 700 Ft. Riley Blvd
- Orscheln Farm & Home Supply, 427 Hummels Place
- Riley County Police Dept., 1001 S Seth Child Rd
- Salon One & Spa, 1348 Westloop Place
- Salon Brands, 409 Poyntz Ave
- Trust Company, 800 Poyntz Ave
- Via Christi Home Medical, 2439 Claflin Rd
- Water’s True Value Hardware, 338 N Seth Child Rd
Any business, organization, club, or group may do their own collection. If you have a large collection to deliver, please call to make arrangements.
Monetary donations are gladly accepted.
Not accepting: household items, furniture, televisions, or summer clothing.
The distributions for those who othjerwise may go without Christmas season are on Saturdays, December 7, 14, and 21 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. You are providing a brighter holiday for less fortunate families in our community.
A donation receipt is available on request.